March 8, 2012

Girly Cookies

These cookies were ordered recently as a Thank You gift.  The customer was so sweet and wanted to make sure she included something for each member of the family.


Mom is a hobby photographer and Dad likes to go fly fishing:


And their 2 little girls love everything girly!


Hopefully the whole family enjoyed this collection of cookies!

Many thanks to Ali Bee's Bake Shop, for her great tutorial on how to make the ruffles on the princess dresses.  I love the extra dimension they add.  I see many ruffly cookies in my future :)

3 comments:

  1. super cute! Waiting to see your St. patricks day cookies this year! It is hard to believe you been at this for over a year now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, time flies! Unfortunately things have been so crazy around here that I didn't do a single new St Paddy's day design. Ugh!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure the family did enjoy this collection, very much. I love it and the shades of pink you used.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios