July 31, 2013

Magician Cookies


Have you seen The Incredible Burt Wonderstone yet?  It's (imo) a pretty hilarious movie about washed-up magicians played by Steve Carell and Steve Buschemi.  I was watching it on DVD a few weeks ago and the very next day I received a last minute order for magic-themed cookies.  It was fate!

I had so much fun designing this platter of magician cookies.  Devin's mom requested "6 of hearts" playing cards in honor of Devin's 6th birthday.  I also included some rabbits in hats, magic wands, a few magic words, and lots of disco dust!


I hope you had lots of fun at your birthday party, Devin!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. magician for hire

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios