May 12, 2014

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Ok, don't get mad but I kind of lied in that title up there.  I don't have any planes...but I do have trains and automobiles to show you!

These were two different train cookie orders that I did:

Train cookies

Train cookie favors.

Train cookie gift

And a train themed birthday gift.  Two year olds must really like trains :)

And these were some antique car cookies that I did a looong time ago.  Like last October.  They were modeled after a 1930's Packard and were created for a car lover's birthday.

Antique car cookies



3 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.vehicle inspection form

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios