September 15, 2014

Sesame Street Cookies

sesame street cookies

When a friend asked me to make Sesame Street cookies for her daughter, Walker's, first birthday party, I was thrilled!

Character cookies can be a little bit scary, but once I got started I knew these guys were going to be a lot of fun.  I love how they turned out!

Sesame Street cookie favors

And of course, the birthday girl needed a cookie of her own - "Walker Street"!

Sesame street sign cookie

I love when I actually get to attend the party with my cookies, and I'm happy to report that the kiddos went nuts over these cookies!  It was so much fun to see them enjoy their special treats.

Thanks for letting me be a part of Walker's big day, Allison!

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask what cutters you used for Big Bird, Elmo and Cookie Monster? I'm thinking possibly a Christmas Wreath cutter for Big Bird but unsure!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios