May 20, 2011

Twins!


That's right, there's two babies in that carriage!  I'd like to say a big congratulations to my Aunt and Uncle, Justine and Chris, on the birth of their adorable twin girls!  The two little red-heads, Anne and Emma, were born on May 10 and of course, I had to make some cookies for them!


Their nursery is decorated in a purple and turquoise butterfly theme, so I decided to make some matching cookies.  I think it was a nice change from the standard baby pink and white :)


And of course, you can't forget the older sibling, so the proud big brother got some Phillies cookies (or treats as he calls them!).


I wish you both the best of luck with your new additions!  Hopefully these cookies help you get through some of those late night feedings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios