October 6, 2011

The best pumpkin cupcakes


Ok, time to get over the end of summer blues and embrace fall!  One of the best parts of fall is all of the pumpkin and apple dessert; and these pumpkin cupcakes are awesome.

I saw this recipe on Glorious Treats and knew I had to try them.  As promised, they were delicious!  The cake was really moist with the perfect amount of spice.  And of course, cream cheese icing makes everything better :)

The recipe can be found here.  The only change that I made was to decrease the milk in the icing to 1 tsp.  Any more would have made the icing too soft to decorate with.  I also omitted the pecans since I didn't have any on hand, but I think they would make these even more delicious.

I highly recommend you give these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios