February 13, 2013

Nautical Baby Cookie Package

Thanks to Pinterest, these nautical baby cookies are some of the most popular cookies that I've ever posted.  And I must admit, they're some of my favorites too!  I've been working on new gift packages for my website and I just HAD to include a version of those cookies.  Here they are:  a large gift package in a 10x14" box.  

nautical baby cookies

You'll notice that all of the cookie gifts are photographed exactly as they'll arrive in their box. I've ordered lots of these cookie boxes from BRP box shop and can't wait to start using them!

I'm in the process of doing some shipping tests (my parents have received LOTS of cookies!) and I'm happy to say that there hasn't been a single broken cookie so far.  That means that each cookie will still be sealed in a clear cellophane bag, but that I won't need to wrap each cookie in bubble wrap anymore.  I'm excited that the customer will get to see their cookies as soon as they open their package without having to dig through a sea of bubble wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios