February 8, 2013

New Baby Cookie Gift Packages

It seems that while I get ready for baby, part of my nesting habits have transferred to my website as well.  While I wait for baby to arrive, I'm trying to prepare as much as possible to reopen my business sometime in late Spring / early summer.  

I've already set up an LLC in the state of Virginia, and once I have a kitchen that's ready to be inspected, I'll finish applying for my business license in Albemarle County.  Of course, that means I need to move into my new house which hasn't happened yet!  In the mean time, I'm working on some new gift packages.

These are 2 new baby gift packages that will be available when I reopen.  They're small packages that include 5 cookies in a 7x10" box.

It's a boy gift package:

It's a boy cookie gift

 And it's a girl gift package:

It's a girl cookie gift

When I relaunch, I'm also planning to create an Etsy shop, so all of these packages will be for sale there as well as from my website .  If you sell on Etsy and have any advice, I'd love to hear it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! this post is a wonderful post and very informative.all the points are very useful. sending gifts to karachi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to share with us! this is a wonderful Gifts ideas. I really like this post. send flowers to pakistan

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios