January 2, 2014

Halloween-Themed Christmas Cookies

Happy New Year!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and new year.  I had a great time relaxing with family and taking a much needed break from cookies!

To start off the new year, I just had to show you these Halloween-themed Christmas cookies.

halloween-themed christmas cookies

They were a custom Christmas gift package for a Halloween lover and they were pretty fun to come up with :)

I love that the Halloween cookies look like they've taken revenge on the gingerbread men.

scary gingerbread men

Hopefully the recipient got a kick out of them too!

And now I'm off to the gym to fight for a machine among the hundreds of other New Years Resolutioners :)

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios