April 18, 2014

Elephant Baby Shower cookies

elephant baby shower cookie platter

I just loved the color scheme for this baby boy's elephant-themed baby shower.  These cookies made me so happy :)

elephant onesie cookies

The elephant profile onesie was new for me.  I think I'll definitely be using this design again!

elephant cookies

Lots of different elephant sizes and designs went into this platter.

Elephant-themed baby shower cookies

And I'm just loving the "bunting" cookies lately :)

I hope Parker's parents had a great baby shower!  And happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, we love hearing your feedback!
If you are interested in placing an order, please do not leave order-related information in the comments section. You can contact us at jaclynscookies@gmail.com.
Thanks!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios