April 18, 2014

Elephant Baby Shower cookies

elephant baby shower cookie platter

I just loved the color scheme for this baby boy's elephant-themed baby shower.  These cookies made me so happy :)

elephant onesie cookies

The elephant profile onesie was new for me.  I think I'll definitely be using this design again!

elephant cookies

Lots of different elephant sizes and designs went into this platter.

Elephant-themed baby shower cookies

And I'm just loving the "bunting" cookies lately :)

I hope Parker's parents had a great baby shower!  And happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Do you work with out of state customers? Love this design and would like to have these for my shower! Please send me an email with information if you do work on delivery: mariuxiencalada@gmail.com

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do!!! here is our custom request form if you'd like to place an order:
      http://jaclynscookies.com/customrequest.htm

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios