April 28, 2014

Superhero cookies


I've been doing TONS of superhero cookies lately, so here's a quick round up of all of my designs. 

Superman:

Superman cookies

I got tired of hand cutting the Superman "S", so I finally ordered this diamond cutter on Etsy.  I love it!

Batman:

Batman cookies

Personalized "POW" style cookies:

superhero cookies

I also do Spiderman, but for some reason forgot to take pictures of him!  Here's one from a recent gift package that I did:

Superhero gift

They're perfect for kids and adults!

3 comments:

  1. Can I order cookies from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryan, you can submit an order request though my website: http://jaclynscookies.com/customrequest.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious on how much the cookies are?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios