January 15, 2012

Lovebird Wedding Cookies

When I saw this invitation on Pinterest, I knew I wanted to make it into cookies.


The invitation was designed by Kim at Happy Day Paperie.  Go check out her shop on Etsy.  She has some amazing cards and invitations up there.

I thought this would be a great way to show you some examples of different ways that cookies can be created based on an invitation.

Here's what I came up with:


I think any of these cookies would be fun wedding or shower favors.  The cute little love birds would also make a great Valentine's Day design.

Keep reading for some more pics!









4 comments:

  1. These are adorable and your piping is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so nice, I'll definitly be placing an order for Valentines Day. The Christmas cookies we ordered were beautiful and delicious too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios