November 21, 2014

Science Cookies

science birthday party cookies

How fun are these colors for a science-themed 7th birthday party?!  I loved the atoms, test tubes and flasks that the birthday girl requested.

science graduation cookies

I also recently created these science-themed cookies for a PhD graduation party.  More test tubes and flasks, as well as beakers.  The customer also requested some periodic table elements, which I LOVED!

Here's a few of the elements, in (very) loose periodic table order:

periodic table cookies

As a former scientist, I always get a kick out of making science cookies :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello--Would love to order these?? Do you still make them? jkartalija@wjz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy to! Please use the custom request form on our website: http://jaclynscookies.com/customrequest.htm

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios