November 17, 2014

Travel-Themed Gift

travel cookies

I recently received a request for a custom thank you gift for a travel agent.  The agent helped my customer plan a trip to the Grand Canyon and she wanted to send a thank gift for planning their fabulous vacation.

travel-themed cookies

There were a lots of "firsts" for me in this package.  Believe it or not, it's the first time I've actually used my airplane cutter.  Also the first time I've done a globe, stacked suitcases, US Passports, and a hand-cut United States cookie!

travel agent gift

Here they are all boxed up for shipment.  They're also available for sale on my Etsy page!

4 comments:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. Verve Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. The Hub

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios