November 24, 2014

Sesame Street Cookies Part 2

Sesame Street Cookies

Yay!  I got to make more Sesame Street Cookies!

This time it was Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Grover, Zoe, Abby, and Elmo for a 2 year old birthday party.  To see the other Sesame street cookies check out this post.

Sesame Street Character cookies

The newer characters like Zoe and Abby (oh Abby) are so much more complicated than the older ones.  I'm blaming computers for that one.

I attempted to capture Abby's crazy hair by swirling pink and purple icing, letting it dry, and then piping purple on top for texture.  Top that off with some yellow flower barrettes and she was finished.  I think she turned out OK.  I'll still do 100 Cookie Monsters over Abby Cadabby though!

I was way more happy with my Sesame Street sign this time.
Sesame Street Sign COokie

I used slightly thicker icing along with my dehydrator, so no annoying icing cave ins.  It ALWAYS makes my day when I come down in the morning and find out my icing didn't crater :)

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the peopleabcya games 4 school
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios