September 23, 2015

Football Season!

Are you ready for some football?!

Football season is here, so it's about time I shared some of the football cookies that I made last year :)

Cookies are great for tailgates!  These were for a Penn State vs Maryland game:

penn state versus maryland football

And these were for an Army vs Navy game (obviously for Army fans!):

army versus navy football

Cookies also make great gifts for football fans!  These are my personal faves (since I'm from Philly and all):

philadelphia eagles football cookies

Go birds!

philadelphia eagles fan gift

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school
    abcya boy games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betting on football requires a lot of background research regarding the form of the players in the team and their physical status. norwich city news



    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios