September 24, 2015

Kids' character cookies

I have been such a terrible blogger lately!  There are so many cookies that I have to share with you from the past year.  I'm trying to get better though, I promise.

The benefit of neglecting my blog saving up pictures for a long time is that I have a lot of cookies to share for each post.  Yesterday's theme was football; today it's character cookies!

These cute little football-shaped Dora faces were thanks to Sweet Sugarbelle's awesome Dora tutorial.  Character cookies can be very daunting, so thank goodness for Callye.  She is the best!

dora the explorer cookies

I made these Thomas the Tank cookies last year for my son, Oliver's 2nd birthday:

Thomas the Tank cookies

I kept them simple by just doing the side view without any faces.  He loved them!


These adorable personalized Curious George cookies were for one of Oliver's bestest friend's birthday party :)

personalized curious george party favor cookies

These might not technically be characters, but close enough ;)  I loved how graphic these Monster High party favors were!

Monster High cookie favors

Superheroes are definitely one of the most popular cookie requests that I get.  Hulk was a new one for me in this set:


And of course there's Olaf.

Olaf party favor

Because who doesn't love this happy little snowman?

Frozen Olaf cookies

And just in case you need a few snowflakes for your Frozen party:

Frozen snowflake cookies

Check out our website for more info on ordering cookie favors for your next party!

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have.jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv
    abcya com kid

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios