September 22, 2015

We're back!

Well, it was a busy summer at Jaclyn's Cookies this year, we just weren't baking any cookies!  My husband and I welcomed Genevieve Grace into our family on July 18, 2015.  Everyone is doing great, including her big brother who is completely infatuated with his baby sister.


We're going to start off slowly this fall with a couple of orders per week until we get into the swing of things.  My son Oliver just started preschool, so I'm hoping that gives me some time to work on orders!

We are currently accepting custom orders for October 5 and beyond.  You can request cookies using the custom request form on our website.

Pre-designed gift packages will be available in our Etsy shop beginning on October 5 as well.  We'll have a selection of new baby, birthday and thank you gifts, as well as some Halloween and Thanksgiving cookies.

Thank you all so much for your patience while we were on maternity leave and for your support over the years!  We're excited to be back in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv
    abcya com kid

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios